This beautifully 925 sterling silver stud earrings features St. Benedict of Nursia. In Christian tradition, the Benedictine cross is one of the Church’s most powerful signs of divine protection. It was created in the mid 600’s as a symbol of the spiritual truths that enabled St. Benedict and his many followers to resist evil and do good. “The Holy Cross be my Light,” is written in Latin on the front of the cross, which is used all over the world to help spread Christ’s Kingdom of love and light. This Saint Benedict silver earrings arrive in a beautiful gift box, perfectly arranged to give as a gift for your loved one.
- Stunning St Benedict Medal Stud Earrings
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Metal Stamp: 925
- Age Group: Ideal for Ladies all Ages; Gift Box Included
- Meaningful and Special Religious Present for Someone you Love
- Earrings Size: 0.47 in diameter x 0.39 in L (12mm x 10mm)
- The Saint Benedict medal has no particular intrinsic power in itself. The use of any religious article is intended as a means of reminding one of God and of inspiring a willingness and desire to serve God and neighbor. The medal represents a prayer on the part of the user to invoke God’s blessing and protection through the intercession of St. Benedict. There are no special rules prescribed for its use. It may be worn on a chain around the neck,errings, carried on one's person, placed in one’s vehicle, home, or in one’s place of business.